Have you lost your car keys?, misplaced your car keys ( either transponder or remote fob ) or had them stolen and you do not have a spare set of keys to enter your car or vehicle? If so your M.S. LOCKSMITH LTD auto key technicians specializing in Auto Locksmithing will help you to obtain a set of replacement car keys or for whatever vehicle ( motorbike, car, van, truck, scooter etc.. ) you have.
What to do if you’ve lost your car keys & have no spare set?
Remember that M.S. LOCKSMITH LTD can help you with any type of vehicle from a car, van, truck, motorcycle to even a caravan. So if you need a new vehicle key set or car keys programming contact us right now. In order to assist our auto key technician the following information will help:
What type of car keys do you have?
- Transponder Car Keys ( most cars after 1995 have transponder chips and programmed to a specific car )
- Electronic Chips / Key Fobs / Remote Keys
- Non Remote / Standard Car Keys ( vehicle without remote central locking )
Prepare the following information for our auto key technicians
- Make and model of your vehicle
- Registration number of your vehicle
- Vehicle identification number
- Personal identification ( documentation showing name, photo, address to help confirm ownership of the vehicle )
- Address of where you are, should you require an emergency service .
It is not just cars, M.S. LOCKSMITH LTD can help you with, some deal with lost motorcycle keys, vans keys and even keys for caravans:
- Motorcycle & Motorbike Keys ( all brands )
- Scooter Keys
- Van Keys
- Truck Keys
- Caravan Keys
What type of Car Keys have you lost?
- Transponder Chip Keys – all keys made after 1995 are legally required to be fitted with a immobiliser system. This will require a transponder key, which has embedded electronic chip in the key to start the vehicle.
- If the key is broken or lost – then you will not be able turn the ignition therefore the vehicle will not be able to start, so you will need a replacement transponder chip.
- Electronic Chip / Remote Key Fob – are generally a keyless entry push button key that controls the locking to the cars doors and turns off any alarm system.
I need a spare transponder key, can M.S. LOCKSMITH LTD help or do I need to go to my main dealer?
Yes, M.S. LOCKSMITH LTD auto key technicians can duplicate transponder ( micro chipped keys ) keys and therefore are able to help
In fact a lot of main dealers now use the services of auto locksmiths to provide these services themselves.
Therefore, M.S LOCKSMITH stocks a large variety of original & aftermarket keys and also keep updating programming equipment.
I need a replacement for my electronic chip/fob/remote key
Again contact M.S. LOCKSMITH LTD who will either clone what you have or program a new one directly to the car .
What to do if my car keys are stolen?
M.S. LOCKSMITH LTD auto key technicians will need to reprogram the vehicle so that the old keys are no longer useable.
Depending on the age of the vehicle – door locks and ignition barrel may need to be reconfigured
Will I have to change my car locks if I have lost my keys?
The answer is not necessarily as an M.S. LOCKSMITH LTD auto key technician may be able to either reconfigure the existing locks or remove the existing keys from the vehicles database
Do I need to take my car to the locksmith?
Again not necessarily because M.S. LOCKSMITH LTD auto key technicians provide a mobile service and will be able to travel to you and do the work onsite